Aviv Centers for Living short-term rehabilitation services are dedicated to rebuilding health and restoring maximum function for each of our patients. We understand that every recovery has its own set of needs, challenges, and goals, and we are focused on helping each patient regain an optimal level of independence.
Our rehab professionals create a customized and thorough plan for each patient, and build close working partnerships among the patient, family, and other staff in order to ensure the best possible outcome.
We take great pride in knowing our patients and their families can depend on the extensive experience our medical team brings to our patients. Together they evaluate, assess, and treat a wide range of medical diagnoses, orthopedic conditions, and neurological impairments.
What can you expect by trusting your care to Aviv?
- Our 24 hour skilled nursing assessment and care.
- A well-appointed rehab gym that offers the best in all therapies, including advanced strength-building equipment and a Wii system for balance retraining.
- Our experienced team of occupational, speech and physical therapists whose goal is to help patients reach their maximum ability.
- Our functional living space replicates a patient's normal home environment. This apartment enables the patient to learn the best ways to move around safely and practice homemaking tasks such as meal preparation and getting in and out of bed.
- Our exceptional care in a nurturing environment that helps patients restore as much of their strength and mobility as possible before returning home.
- Open lines of communication among medical and nursing staff as well as accessibility to our on-site medical director, physician assistant and nurse practitioner.
- One on one personalized care from a highly skilled Physiatrist.
- Palliative care that improves quality of life through pharmacological pain management or alternative pain management therapies.
- Bilingual medical staff.
- Nutritional assessments by a licensed dietician.
- Geriatric care management.
- Experienced clinical social work service department/discharge planning team.
- Massage therapy.
- IV therapy.
- Private duty home care.
- Comprehensive geriatric psychiatric care.
We are proud to be among the best in the region to offer high quality care to your loved ones. Our dedicated and highly skilled staff is committed to helping patients achieve their goals.
For more information about our Short Term Rehabilitation services please contact:
Director of Admissions