Aviv Centers for Living fosters a deep sense of community for patients in need of comprehensive care. We are dedicated to improving each resident's potential through an individualized care plan and a holistic approach that focuses on mind, body, and spirit.
Our dedicated doctors, nurses, therapists, and social workers are advocates for seniors and their families and bring extensive experience in their fields to the Aviv staff. We offer exceptional care and access to a wide range of top medical experts.
Our staff is knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. We work in close partnership with residents and their families to ensure only the highest quality of care and services.
Aviv Centers for Living provides the best in long term care including:
- Exemplary 24 hour nursing care, ensuring comfort and dignity for residents
- On-site medical director, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
- Individualized care plan developed by experienced interdisciplinary team that evaluates, assesses and treats a wide range of medical diagnoses, orthopedic conditions, and neurological impairments.
- Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapies available in state-of-the-art gym.
- A dedicated, kind, and compassionate staff. Many have built long and rewarding careers with us.
- Palliative care that maximizes function and quality of life through pharmacological pain management, or alternative pain management therapies.
- Safe and nurturing environment.
- Board Certified Geriatrician/Medical Director
- Nurse Practitioners/Physician's Assistants with 24 hour availability
- Registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified nursing assistants, restorative nursing services (optimizing functional ability)
- Massage therapist
- Dietician services
- Memory Loss Unit-Specialized Dementia/Alzheimer's care
- Special Care Unit
Specialists are also available in the following areas:
- Eye care
- Psychiatric services
- Palliative care/comfort
- Skin specialist
- X-Ray/Ultra Sound EKG